The site is currently being worked on.
2014 WINTER YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE HOME PAGE
For Game Results & Current Schedules - Click Here!
Youth Winter Character Counts Flag Football League Information:
This year the Lake Barrington Field House is proud to offer the best indoor youth flag football league in the Chicago area. The league is professionally managed by the Character Counts Sports Staff, includes IHSA referees and all practices & games will be played on our 85,000 sf Field Turf playing surface.
League Details & Highlights Include: 2014-15 League Rules- Click Here!
- Games 11 Games = (2) Pre-Season + (6-8) Season + (1-3) Playoff
- Co-Ed 4 to 13 years old
- Jan 3rd Player evaluations, Practice for Full Teams
- Jan 4th Jamboree Scrimmage, Referee Rules Explanations
- Jan 10th Holiday
- Jan 17th Season Opens Games
- Jan 24th Games
- Jan 31st Games
- Feb 7th Games
- Feb 14th Games
- Feb 21st Games
- Feb 28th Games or Playoffs
- Mar 7th Make up games for Cubs, Pandas, Playoff for Polar, Kodiaks & Grizzlies
- Mar 14th Super Bowl and Playoffs
Game Play Information:
- The final field size will be determined by the sign ups and age groups
- The number of players on the field and team size are fungible based on sign ups
- The maximum roster 14 will be for full team sign ups
- (2) 20 minute running time halves + field practice time
Teams are allowed to practice independently as much as the coach schedules. FREE Practice space is available from 7am to 8am every Saturday throughout the season. Practice space may be shared with other teams.
Super Bowl Information:
Every team will play in a Super Bowl Game on March 7th. The teams will be divided into 6 team divisions. Super Bowl seeding will be based upon your Divisional Records. Super Bowl A (1st place vs 2nd place). Super Bowl B (3rd place vs 4th place) Super Bowl C (5th place vs 6th place). Consult our rules for more details and clarifications.
Registration Process & Information:
These are the steps to register for a specific team or coach:
1. Register the player as an individual
2. In the comment section please add this comment PLEASE ADD (insert childs name) to Coach (first, last name) on Team (team name)
3. Head coach needs to email a roster of his team to LBFHFlag2015@gmail.com
Please note that we will do our best to accomodate players as best we can. However, YOU ARE NOT 100% GUARANTEED TO BE PLACED ON THAT TEAM!
We will have 6 teams per age group with 12 players per team.
Please contact Chad Newquist LBFHFlag2015@gmail.com or 847.387.1502
- Tot Programs
- Health & Fitness
- Facility Rentals
- Corp. & Group Events
- LBFH Testimonials
28156 West NorthPointe, Parkway
Lake Barrington, Illinois 60010